Upcoming Events - Come See Us!
- Thu Oct 10: Cairn Brewing 7204 NE 175th St. Kenmore, 7-8PM "Bats, Wonderful Bats: Nature's Pollinators & Insect Eaters" - Bat Biology and Conservation Information with Dr. John Bassett of Bats Northwest
- Thu Oct 17: At the Lake City Branch of the Seattle Public Library (12501 28th Ave NE in Seattle) from 5:30-7PM, there will be readings from bat books, activities for kids, opportunities to talk to library patrons about bats, and even a visit from Carol Ann, the educational Silver Haired bat! PLEASE FEEL FREE TO COME AND PARTICIPATE IN THIS FUN EVENT!
- Bat Week at the Woodland Park Zoo: Homeschool Event: October 24 and November 1
Green Lake Summer 2020 Bat Walks
TBD - hope to see you next summer!
Bats Northwest Monthly Meeting:
Location: Building 30, 7400 Sand Point Way NE, Seattle, WA
Time and Date (as of Mar 2019): Currently 3rd Tuesday of each month, 630-8pm
- By Bus: Metro bus #74 or 75. Get off at 74th, near the 7-11.
- By Car: Exit I-5 at NE 45th St, go E on 45th past University of Washington and downhill to merge with Montlake Blvd NE, which shortly curves N and becomes Sand Point Way. Continue 2 miles and turn E into Magnuson Park at 74th St. and drive through the main gate. Drive straight to stop sign; Building 30 is the former airplane hanger on your L. Turn L, then immediately L again into the parking lot. Plenty of free parking in area. Enter through the glass doors and join us upstairs.
Please note: Our office is open by appointment only.
View Larger Map